- 3/4 - cup coarsely chopped red or yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 - cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 - cup coarsely chopped onion
- 3 - tablespoons finely chopped and seeded jalapeno peppers
- 1 - clove finely chopped garlic
- 5 - teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 - cup Coco Lopez® Cream of Coconut
- 3 - tablespoons water
- 1 - tablespoon cornstarch teaspoon salt
- 1 - pound 3-ounce cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 1/4 - cups coarsely chopped fresh tomatoes as desired hot cooked rice as desired chopped fresh parsley
In saucepan or steam-jacketed kettle, combine bell peppers, onion, jalapeno peppers, garlic and oil. Cook and stir until tender-crisp; drain well. To vegetable mixture, add cream of coconut, water, cornstarch and salt. Cook and stir until mixture is slightly thickened. Add shrimp and tomatoes.
Over medium-low heat, cook until heated through. Serve with rice; garnish with parsley. Refrigerate unused servings.