- 1 - (18 1/4- or 18 1/2-ounce) package yellow cake mix*
- 1 - (4-serving size) package instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 1 - (15-ounce) can Coco Lopez® Cream of Coconut
- 1/2 - cup plus 2 tablespoons rum
- 1/3 - cup vegetable oil
- 4 - eggs
- 1 - (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
Preheat oven to 350°. In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, 1/2 cup cream of coconut, 1 / 2 cup rum, oil and eggs. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in pineapple. Pour into well-greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube or tube pan. Bake 50 to 55 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan. With a table knife or skewer, poke holes about 1 inch apart in cake almost to bottom. Combine remaining cream of coconut and remaining 2 tablespoons rum; slowly spoon over cake. Chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*If cake mix with "pudding in" is used, omit pudding mix.