- 1/2 - cup Coco Lopez® Cream of Coconut
- 1/2 - cup lemon juice
- 2 - teaspoons chicken instant bouillon
- 1 - teaspoon marjoram leaves teaspoon garlic powder to
- 1 1/2 - teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 - pound skinned boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks red or green bell pepper chunks fresh pineapple chunks
In small bowl, combine cream of coconut, lemon juice, bouillon, marjoram, garlic powder and crushed red pepper. In plastic bag or shallow dish, pour over chicken and peppers; cover. Marinate in refrigerator 4 to 6 hours. Remove chicken, pineapple and peppers from marinade; arrange on skewers. Heat marinade thoroughly. Grill or broil as desired until chicken is done, basting frequently with marinade. Serve with hot cooked rice if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.