- 2/3 - sheet pan recipe brownie mix
- 1 - pound 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 - tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 2/3 - cups sweetened condensed milk
- 2 - cups Coco Lopez® Cream of Coconut
- 2/3 - cup whole eggs
- 1 - cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 - tablespoons vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using one-half sheet pan recipe amount for each 18x26-inch pan. Pour batter into greased pans; batter should be about ¼ inch thick. Bake according to directions. In mixer bowl, beat cheese and margarine until fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth. Add cream of coconut and eggs; mix well. Pour 4 pound 14 ounce (2 quarts 1 cup) batter evenly over each pan of baked brownies.
Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until set.
Cool thoroughly. Combine chips and oil; over low heat, cook and stir until melted. Cool slightly; drizzle chocolate mixture over cheesecake layer. Chill before serving. Refrigerate unused servings.