- 1 - Fruit Ice Ring, optional
- 1 - (20-ounce) can juice-pack crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 - (15-ounce) can Coco Lopez® Cream of Coconut
- 2 - cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 2 - cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 - cups light rum, optional
- 1 - (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
Prepare Fruit Ice Ring in advance if desired. In blender container, puree pineapple and cream of coconut until smooth. In punch bowl, combine pureed mixture, nectar, juice and rum if desired; mix well. Just before serving, add club soda and ice ring or serve over ice. Refrigerate leftovers.
Fruit ice Ring
Fill ring mold with water to within 1 inch of top rim; freeze. Arrange grapes, apricot halves, mint leaves, maraschino cherries or other fruits on top of ice. Carefully pour small amount of cold water over fruits; freeze.