- 1 - (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3/4 - cup Coco Lopez® Cream of Coconut
- 3 - tablespoons light rum
- 3 - cups (1 ½ pints) whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 - (15 1/4-ounce) can juice-pack crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 - flaked coconut, lightly toasted
In large bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, cream of coconut and rum. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into ice cream freezer container. Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Freeze leftovers.
Reduce whipping cream to 2 cups; whip. In large bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, cream of coconut and rum. Stir in pineapple and coconut. Fold in whipped cream (do not use non-dairy whipped topping). Pour into 9x5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Freeze leftovers.