- 1 - (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- 3 - eggs
- 1/2 - cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 - cup Coco Lopez® Cream of Coconut
- 2 - tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 - tablespoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 - cup pecan pieces or halves
Place rack in lowest position in oven; preheat oven to 350°. In medium bowl, beat eggs. Stir in sugar until well blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into pastry shell. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is puffed. Cool. Chili. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Double Coconut Pecan Pie
Add ½ cup flaked coconut to filling. Proceed as above.