- 1 - (9-inch) baked pastry shell or graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 - cup water
- 1/4 - cup cornstarch
- 3 - tablespoons lime juice
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - (15-ounce) can Coco Lopez® Cream of Coconut
- 1 - cup (1/2 pint) Whipping Cream, whipped or 1 (4-ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (1 ¾ cups)
- 2 - tablespoons flaked coconut
Preheat oven to 350°. In heavy saucepan, combine water, cornstarch and lime juice; mix well. In small bowl, beat eggs; add to lime mixture. Add cream of coconut; mix well.
Over medium heat, cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens, about 12 to 15 minutes. Pour into prepared pastry shell. Cool. Fold coconut into whipped cream; spread on top of pie. Chill. Refrigerate leftovers.