- 1 - envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 - cup cold water
- 1 - (15-ounce) can Coco Lopez® Cream of Coconut
- 1/4 - cup strong cold coffee or coffee-flavored liqueur
- 3 - tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 - cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 1 minute. Over low heat, stir until gelatin 2 cups milk dissolves. In medium bowl, combine cream of coconut, coffee and cocoa; stir in gelatin mixture. Chili 10 minutes. Fold in whipped cream; spoon into individual serving dishes. Chill 1 hour or until set. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.