- 3 - pounds chicken pieces
- 2 - tablespoons margarine or butter
- 3/4 - cup Coco Lopez® Cream of Coconut
- 1/4 - cup lime or lemon juice
- 1 - tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 - teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 - cup diced green or red bell pepper
- 1 - cup pineapple chunks
- 1 - onion, cut into wedges
Preheat oven to 350°. In large skillet, brown chicken in margarine; arrange in lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. In same skillet, combine cream of coconut, lime or lemon juice, soy sauce and cornstarch; bring to a boil. Add remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken. Bake uncovered 45 minutes or until tender. Refrigerate leftovers.
MICROWAVE: Combine sauce ingredients. Heat on 100% power (high) 4 to 5 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stirring twice.