- 1 - Pineapple Ice Ring, optional
- 1 - (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 - (15-ounce) cans Coco Lopez® Cream of Coconut
- 1 - (46-ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 - cups light rum, optional
- 1 - (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
Prepare Pineapple Ice Ring in advance if desired. In blender container, combine crushed pineapple and cream of coconut; blend until smooth. In large punch bowl, combine pineapple mixture, pineapple juice and rum if desired. Just before serving, add club soda and ice ring or serve over ice. Refrigerate leftovers.
Pineapple ice Ring
Fill ring mold with water to within 1 inch of top rim; freeze. Arrange pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries on top of ice. Gradually pour small amount of cold water over fruits; freeze.