- 1 1/2 - pounds smoked link sausage, sliced
- 2 - tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 - (20-ounce) can juice-pack pineapple chunks, drained, reserving juice cup Coco Lopez® Cream of Coconut
- 2 - tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 - teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 - green or red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 - (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and halved
In large skillet, brown sausage. In small bowl, stir together cornstarch, reserved pineapple juice, cream of coconut, mustard and garlic powder; mix well. Add to sausage in skillet. Cook and stir until thickened. Add pineapple, bell pepper and water chestnuts; heat through. Refrigerate leftovers.
MICROWAVE: In 2-quart glass measure with handle, combine cornstarch, reserved pineapple juice, cream of coconut, mustard and garlic powder; mix well. Cook on 100% power (high) 3 to 3 ½ minutes or until thickened, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in sausage, pineapple, bell pepper and water chestnuts. Cook on 100% power (high) 3 to 4 minutes or until hot.