- 1 - (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 - cup Coco Lopez® Cream of Coconut
- 2 - cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- 2 - cups campfire miniature marshmallows
- 1 - (15 1/4-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 - (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 - (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half cup chopped pecans
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually add cream of coconut, beating until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Fold in remaining ingredients. Pour into 8-inch square dish. Cover; refrigerate overnight. Cut into squares; garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Individual servings: Spoon ½ cup mixture into 18 (2 1/2 finch) foil baking cups. Proceed as above.